5x APIS Gel for skin disinfection 300ml (code:5x131011)
Due to the high demand for disinfectants and the limited number of products for their packaging, the packaging may differ depending on the delivery. Composition and capacity remain unchanged.
Antibacterial gel for disinfecting hands
1. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Your definition of skin safety and protection.
A mild, antibacterial gel that effectively disinfects by destroying bacteria on the surface of the skin of the hands.
In its composition you will find:
Ethanol, isopropyl alcohol - active substances whose action focuses on thorough disinfection.
In addition: d-panthenol and aloe extract, i.e. ingredients that soothe and care for your skin.
You will use it in 3 simple steps:
1. Apply the gel (4 ml) to the palm of your hand.
2. Spread it and then thoroughly (for about 30 seconds) rub it into the skin.
3. Wait a while until it is absorbed.
Product to be used without the use of water.
Contraindications: irritated skin.
Product name: Antibacterial hand disinfection gel
Appearance, smell Gel liquid, smell characteristic of the components
Purpose Hand cleansing product
Place of application Hand skin
Amount of product applied 4ml
Frequency of use If needed
2. SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS / PRODUCT PRODUCTION SCHEME
- Add a thickening agent to demineralized water. Stir after this time, introduce the alcohol mixture, and then stir until a homogeneous gel liquid is obtained.
- Add a soothing substance and a preservative to the gel liquid. We mix
- We control the product.
- We check the compliance of the cosmetic with the standards.
- After obtaining positive results, we dose to unit packages.
3. QUALITATIVE COMPOSITION WITH CAS NUMBERS
Product / Product: Antibacterial hand disinfectant gel
No. INCI name CAS
1.Ethanol, Propan-1-ol, Citric Acid 67-17-5; 71-23-8; 77-92-9
3. Propan-2-ol 67-63-0
4.Xanthan Gum 11138-66-2
5.Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol 1117-86- 8, 122-99-6
6. D-panthenol 81-13-0
7. Aloe Extract 85507-69-3
The total content of the mixture of alcohols 70%: Ethanol, Propan-1-ol, Citric Acid - 60%,
Propan-2-ol - 10%
4. ALLERGY INFORMATION
On the basis of the performed patch tests, it is concluded that the tested product does not irritate or cause allergy to the skin of the tested persons. The issued opinion does not apply to people who have a documented allergy to any component of this product.
5. SHELF LIFE
The shelf life in original packaging is 24 months (24M).
Shelf life in the original packaging 6 months (6 M) after opening the cosmetic.
6. STORAGE CONDITIONS Store
cosmetic products tightly closed in clean and dry warehouses at a temperature of 5 ° C to 25 ° C.
7. PRODUCT LABELING
Each unit package contains the following information:
- product name, product weight, manufacturer's name and address, date of minimum durability, batch number, storage conditions, country of origin
Each collective packaging contains the following information:
- product name, product weight, manufacturer's name and address, date of minimum durability, batch number, number of pieces in the collective packaging.
8. FIRST AID MEASURES
NOTE: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep away from children.
First aid: provide fresh air. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water with the eyelids rolled up, remove the lenses and consult a doctor. Rinse irritated skin with water. If swallowed, see a doctor immediately.
9. PROCEEDING IN CASE OF FIRE
- Extinguishing media: Dry powder, water spray
- Special hazards associated with the cosmetic product: unknown
10. PROCEDURES IN CASE OF UNINTENTIONAL RELEASE TO THE ENVIRONMENT
Environmental precautions: Protect against contamination of water and sewage.
11. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION
The product has not been tested on animals by the manufacturer.